3.11.12

Late Birthday (not realy)

o.k, so a lot of thing happened since the last time i've been here. 
as you saw in the previous post i was in africa, got back to israel, find a job and celebrated (in october 11) my 22 birthday!!! 

so, in this post i'll show you a little bit from my birthday :)

i was working in my birthday and i felt a little upset to work on this day BUT i came to my work and saw balloons and cakes and...well, everything you need to celebrate a great birthday!


אוקיי, אז הרבה דברים קרו מאז הפעם האחרונה שהייתי כאן.
כמו שראיתם בפוסט הקודם הייתי באפריקה, חזרתי לישראל, מצאתי עבודה וחגגתי (ב11 לאוקטובר) את יום הולדתי ה22!!!

אז בפוסט הזה אראה לכם קצת מיום ההולדת שלי.

עבדתי ביום ההולדת שלי וקצת התבאסתי לעבוד ביום  הזה א-ב-ל באתי בבוקר לעבודה ומצאתי בלונים, עוגות ובקיצור, כל מה שצריך כדי לחגוג יום הולדת כיפית :)



after work my boyfriend told my to get ready and we went to my favorite place (the same place that we had our first "official" date...which is kind funny because we knew each other from work and start everything before this date...).
the waitress gave us our drinks and also gave me "swatch" bag with a watch that i wanted s-o badly!!!

אחרי העבודה חבר שלי אמר לי להיות מוכנה והלכנו לבית קפה האהוב עליי (אותו מקום ששם היה לנו את הדייט ה"רשמי" הראשון שלנו...שזה דיי מצחיק כי כבר הכרנו מהעבודה והכל כבר התחיל לפני הדייט הזה...).
המלצרית הביאה לנו את המשקאות שלנו והביאה לי שקית של "סווטש" עם שעון שפשוט פנטזתי עליו!




we went to my home and after really weird conversation of my boyfriend on his cell phone i got in to my home and i find out that i'm in a
SURPRISE PARTY!!!


look at what my best friend did!!! she backed feriy cake & heart pizza (she's working in DOMINOS PIZZA).

הלכנו לבית שלי ואחרי שיחת טלפון ממש מוזרה של חבר שלי נכנסתי הביתה וקלטתי שאני בתוך
מסיבת הפתעה!!!

תראו מה החברה הכי טובה שלי עשתה! היא אפתה לי עוגת פיות (שביל פיות) ופיצת לב (היא עובדת ב"דומינוס" ).




some pics from the party:
קצת תמונות מהמסיבה:








i have to say it was the best birthday EVER!!!
all my friends came and i find out how much amazing my family is (i knew! but you know what mean) and of course, perfect boyfriend.

you can see in those pics the dress that i'm wearing...i got her from africa- and in the next post i'll show you all the new stuff from africa and from israel, my beautiful country :)

אני חייבת להגיד שזה היה יום ההולדת ה-כ-י טוב שהיה לי!
כל החברים שלי הגיעו וגיליתי עד כמה מדהימה המשפחה שלי (ידעתי! אבל הבנתם את הכוונה...) וכמובן, כמה חבר שלי מושלם.

אתם יכולים לראות בתמונה את השמלה שאני לובשת... קניתי אותה באפריקה ובפעם הבאה אראה לכם רכישות חדשות מאפריקה ומישראל, הארץ היפה שלי :)

אחרי כמה בקשות החלטתי להחזיר את העברית לבלוג- בנוסף לאנגלית, כמובן.


until the next time,
xoxo
yarden.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday my dear! love your new watch!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww. you began the day thinking how uncalled for it was and it turned out to be the best you could ever imagine! that's so sweet! happy belated birthday, sweetheart <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment. I read and appreciate each of your comments.
<3